We are one of the most trusted boiler companies in Middlesex due to our focus being of delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.
As a Landlord or Managing Agent, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants. Did you know, legally the landlord must ensure an annual safety check is carried out on each appliance and/or flue that is provided for tenants use.
Our testing systems are quick and efficient and completely computerised. Technical advice is freely given and should we find a fault, a report and quotation for correction works will be sent to you. We charge a standard flat rate of £60.00 inc. VAT for domestic property.
As a minimum, the record of a gas safety check must contain:
- Name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check.
- The address of the property and the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate).
- Description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked.
- On which date did the appliance and/or flue was checked.
- Any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it.
- Confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.
Are a gas safety check and service the same thing? Not quite. Servicing includes a thorough clean of the appliance as well as the gas safety checks. It is also the landlord’s duty to maintain (Service) any gas appliance provided for tenants use. Therefore, we offer a discount if a Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate and service is booked together.
To book an appointment, contact our office on 0208 422 9780, or email us by clicking here. Our team of experts will contact you as soon as possible, to arrange an appointment for the earliest date and time that best suits you.
To find out more about our services visit; www.amserviceslondonltd.co.uk/services/.